Friday, September 12, 2008

Thomas Friedman - Hot, Flat & Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution

In this three-part video, Thomas Friedman discusses his new book, Hot, Flat & Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen, Colorado. I like what he has to say, which feels to me like a more pragmatic approach to Greening our lives.

I'm pushing the new Friedman book wherever I can -- it's a market-based approach to Green, not a regulation-based approach, which is much more likely to succeed in the long-term.

Each part is about ten minutes or less.

Part One:


Part Two:


Part Three:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William,

I work for Friedman's publisher - have you seen The Ch 18 Project? The author is asking readers to help write the expanded edition of Hot, Flat, and Crowded - it's crowdsourcing as a major level. Thought you'd be interested!

www.thomaslfriedman.com