Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Shared Items in Google Reader

As many of you know, I quit doing speedlinks a while back. I just don't have the time anymore to keep up with that much information AND share it with you, my loyal readers.

But I recently switched to Google Reader as my full-time RSS feed reader, and one of the upsides is that I can share links with all of you on a dedicated page. If you also use Google Reader, send me a "chat request" or whatever the hell it is, and I'll be able to read your shared items as well.

I've added a link on the sidebar, just under my email address, that will take you to my Shared Items page. Now that this is up on the blog, I'll try to add items more often (although some will still appear on the blog as specific entries if there is something I want to say).


No comments: