Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gratitude 8/26/07

Some things I am grateful for today:

1) Wile E Coyote. I have about 16 hours of Looney Tunes on videotape from when I had access to the Cartoon Network many years ago. Wile E Coyote is my favorite character. Here is a classic from 1955, Road Runner & Wile E Coyote - Episode 06 - Ready.. Set.. Zoom! You gotta love the music in these old cartoons.



I also came across this cool list of species designations for Wile E. Coyote:
  • Famishus vulgarus
  • Eatius slobbius
  • Hardheadipus oedipus
  • Carnivorous slobbius
  • Evereadii eatibus
  • Apetitius giganticus
  • Hungrii flea-bagius
  • Overconfidentii vulgaris
  • Caninus nervous rex
  • Grotesques appetitus
  • Nemesis ridiculii
2) Curry chicken. Mmmmm . . . curry.

3) Sundays with no obligations.

What are you grateful today?


No comments: