Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gratitude 8/23/07


Some things I am grateful for today:

1) My new client, Rene, a 48-year-old woman with 22% bodyfat and a desire to bust her ass in the gym. Her diet is dialed in, she takes all the right supplements, and she looks great. As much as I enjoy helping people lose fat, it's a blast to train fit people who want to be even more fit.

2) Hummingbirds. I have a hummingbird feeder on my deck, and I love seeing the little birds, all of which are female, stop by for a sugary drink.

3) Brett Favre. At 38, he throws the ball as hard as any quarterback in the game. I thought that he should have retired last year, but when he can still throw like that, with his desire to compete, and his amazing durability, why retire?

What are you grateful for today?


No comments: