Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gratitude 7/29/07

An early gratitude post today because I am going to turn off my computer and read. I thought today was going to be a lazy Sunday, but I have been busy -- in a good way -- all day.

1) The day started with a very nice walk and talk with my friend Susie at Sabino Canyon. After yesterday's heavy rain, we couldn't go past the first bridge at the 1.2 mile mark (too much water moving too fast over the bridge), so we walked around and over to the damn.


2) When I got home, I spent the next several hours answering emails and blog comments. Thank you to everyone who has taken time to comment of late -- the dialogue is fun. And I even got to give training advice to my bro, ~C4Chaos.

3) I now have the rest of the day free to read some of the many books I have going right now.

What are you grateful for today?


No comments: