Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Day in Tucson

My clients are canceling this morning one after another. I can't blame them -- last night's snow froze solid with morning lows around 23 degrees (f). Even now, it's still only 25 degrees.

The roads are iced over and the schools are closing. So I'm home and just hanging out. People in this town drive bad enough as it is, I'd rather not be on the road with them in icy conditions.

Here are a couple of pictures of this morning's snow/ice -- three takes on the same view.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell, Bill. How often does THAT happen?

william harryman said...

Apparently the last time Tucson had real snow was in the early 1990s I believe. Strangely enough, it actually snowed a couple of weeks ago, too, but it didn't stick. Weird winter.

Peace,
Bill