Friday, June 09, 2006

Quick Thoughts

First off, I want to apologize for not replying to comments at all yesterday. Blogger was having its usual issues (two days in a row) and I could barely post at all. Comments kept getting dropped, which is terribly frustrating. I owe people lots of replies, and have started to catch up, but I still need to get over to IFS and catch up on that side.

Thanks for all the thoughts on the Wilber thing. I've posted some additional thoughts last night in my gratitude post and in the comments of the original post. Tuff Ghost has weighed in with his usual thoughtful response, so go check it out.

After I responded rather harshly to Annie's original post at Ken's blog (over in ~C4's blog), she and I had a nice exchange. This pointed out to me the risks in attacking anyone's position. If I talked to her over a cup of coffee (that's an offer, Annie, if you're ever in Tucson), I'm sure it would be a great conversation. It's easy to see people as one dimensional when I am responding to the written word on a computer screen. My mistake.

You all have a great day.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: