Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gratitude


[fierce compassion - The Green Tara]

Among other things today, I am grateful for Jay and ~C4 (it was Cranky earlier today -- why do I think that giving ~C4 Red Bull is like pouring gasoline on a fire?) -- both of these guys are fierce in what they believe to be true. I admire the hell out of that, even when they both (compassionately) think I'm nuts.

I'm grateful for extra spicy sag chicken at my favorite Indian restaurant. Hmmmm . . . chicken.

And I'm grateful that some of the tough stuff I've been through in my life allows me to be supportive of other people going through tough stuff. At times it feels like a gift to have have made it through some of the things I've experienced and to have picked up a little learning along the way.

For what be you grateful?


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: