Saturday, May 13, 2006

Review: ILP's Big Mind Process


[image source]
























I had some time today, so I watched the Big Mind Process DVD that came in the ILP kit. I was underwhelmed -- and just plain bored.

I have quite a bit of experience working with subs, including the voice dialogue approach that Genpo Roshi uses as the foundation for his system. I found his rather lax usage of the process troublesome and often marginally wrong.

I gave up about 2 hours into the thing. I'll try to watch the rest of it tomorrow. I suspect that the DVD will not at all be useful in the long-term, but I hope that there might be something in his Zen-based additions to the voice dialogue part that might be useful on its own.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , , ,

No comments: