Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gratitude

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Have I mentioned that Blogger sucks? Just checking.

There's always a lot to be grateful for in life. Some days it just feels harder to find those things.

But I am grateful that I've written a new poem that doesn't totally suck so bad I am embarrassed to have written it. And I'm grateful that it came mostly whole and complete with very little editing. That's how it used to be in the old days when I wrote. I'll certainly work it over a bit, but it's a good start.

And I'm grateful that Kira and I are learning how to communicate clearly and cleanly without junk getting in the way. It feels amazing to work through little stuff without getting plugged in at all. I'm a lucky man.

And I'm grateful that I am not stuck with Blogger forever. I am looking for a new host to which I can move my blog. It's time to make the leap into a functional blogging environment.

What are you grateful for?


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,
Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: